Saturday, July 18, 2009

My first share

While I was pregnant- (I had my daughter 6 months ago), I NEVER had that "pregnancy glow" I have never looked worse. Major case of melasma, acne, hair in places where hair should not be on a woman and to top it off, my eye lashes started falling out! So after delivering my daughter, I set out to find out what would be the best option for getting back long lashes! I had heard all about the new prescription Latisse, but the safety profile is SCARY. So I explored some of the other over-the-counter brands all of which had much better safety profiles and more natural ingredients (but by no stretch are they "all natural" sometimes a girl needs a synthetic boost!); Talika-Lipocils, Peter Thomas Roth-Lashes to die for, Fusion Beauty-Stimulash Fusion, Shu Uemura-lash conditioning treatment......just to name a few. One of the main ingredients in all of these treatments, were peptides. I had remembered reading that Olay Regenerist eye lifting serum had an extremely concentrated amount of peptides, so I gave it a whirl. I now have lashes that I never had before! and you can't beat the $16 Olay price vs the $45-$150 price tag on all of the other products.

0 comments: