Friday, July 17, 2009

Beauty Product Review: Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler

Everybody and their mother loves Shu Uemura's eyelash curler, so why didn't I buy one until last week?

I thought I was saving a few dollars by purchasing the cheaper drugstore brands. Recently I have been suffering from droopy eyelashes -- along with a few droops elsewhere, too -- so I did my weekly trek to Sephora to buy the most talked about eyelash curler in the beauty industry -- Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler. E. Bunny left this product in Jamie's Easter basket, too.
Beckie: Unbelievable. I was shocked at the difference a few more dollars made on coaxing my lashes to look up at the heavens. You need to "Dollar Up" on this beauty product (Sephora $19).

Jamie: Unlike my mom, I have long eyelashes and didn't realize that an eyelash curler could make such a difference. With Shu Uemrua's eyelash curler, I can get away without wearing mascara, especially when I am in the gym.

0 comments: