Saturday, July 18, 2009

Latisse Product Reviews

Well, it's about time I did a couple of product reviews since I haven't done any in a while.

As you all know, I got latisse from my local medspa three weeks ago. Seriously, I can already tell that my lashes are thicker and darker. I haven't noticed a lot with the length yet, but I'm sure that will come with time. I believe Latisse is DEFINITELY worth the money ... and if you check around at your local medspas you're bound to find a deal ... I got mine for around 30% off.

Here are pictures that I took before I started latisse, one week after, and two weeks after ... you can definitely tell that it's starting to fill in the spaces that weren't very thick ... I bet y'all didn't know I was a freckle girl! Always been, always will be!:
Before starting:

After one week:

After two weeks:

Three weeks w/mascara:


I am sure you all have been wondering how I liked the Cle De Peu concealer that I purchased a few weeks ago. I really love this concealer, don't get me wrong, but I honestly don't see why it's 70 dollars. To me, it is very comparable to other concealers that I've used. I will say that the coverage is great. I do find that I have to add a little moisturizer to it to get it to spread evenly. PIPM concludes that you probably shouldn't waste your money on this one.

0 comments: